.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I’ve been Sick for a Few Days
So I haven’t been able to write much. But I will be writing on my disappointing experience with this FOB’s medical care – after all those nice things I said about military medicine...? I’m still too crabby to write something objective. Meanwhile, here are some Armed Forces Radio Public Service Announcements I found amusing:

You remember ET? “ET pho-o-o-one ho-o-o-ome” He was a smart little bugger because he knew how important it is to keep in touch with loved ones. You need to phone home, especially during the holidays…

___

…your urine should be clear. If your urine is yellow, you are dehydrated. So, drink more water and pee your way clear to good health - hey that’s what the card says.
___

It is 1145 just about lunch time, and speaking of lunch, it’s important to wash your hands before every meal.
___

OK, and we are going to have an educational commercial thingy. Let’s see what are we learning about today?: the differences between the Sunnis and the Shiites – WOO HOO!


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?