.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving
I forgot it was Thanksgiving. I was wondering why my roommate, Kip, wanted to go to the DFAC for the first time in three months. The staff put on a great, traditional, 20th century, meal. They also dressed as pilgrims and Indians, and even had a teepee. Officers and NCOs served the food, which was pretty good.

I far as being thankful - I'm thankful to God for:
Mary and the boys
My extended family, especially Granny and Grandpa who moved to up to Pennsylvania to build a new room for the boys
Our neighbors
Our Church
My employer, which just a month after giving me $5000 to adopt a baby, gave me an entire year of salary and full benefits
My coworkers
My adoptive family from University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics

The guys here
Americans, in general, who have been going out of their way to let us know that were are appreciated


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?